Environex is strongly committed to protecting your privacy when you interact with us, our content, products and services.
Environex International Pty Ltd is committed to conducting its business in compliance in all respects with the privacy laws and the laws relating to protection of personal information in every jurisdiction in which it operates.
The laws governing collection, storage, use and disclosure of your personal information may vary according to your physical location or domicile, and we will adopt more restrictive practices appropriate to your location as required by local laws.
Subject to variations according to local laws, this policy sets out general principles with respect to Environex’s practice on the collection, use and disclosure of personal information through use of their site.
1. What is your personal information and what personal information is collected through your use of this website?
When we refer in this statement to "personal information" we are referring to any information that can be used to identify you personally. This may include, for example, your name, address, telephone number, email address, profession or occupation. If the information identifies you, or you are reasonably identifiable from it, the information will be considered personal information.
The types of personal information that we collect from you will depend on how you use this web site. For example:
- When an organisation purchases Environex products on line we collect details such as a contact name, telephone and email address for a person acting on behalf of the purchasing organisation, alternatively, you may register with us through our internet sites in order to receive general business and product information.
- When you use this website our Internet Service Provider (ISP) may make a record of your visit and log your server address, your domain name, the date, time and duration of your visit, the pages and documents you accessed, the previous site you had accessed (i.e the referring URL) and the type of browser you are using. This information is collected for statistical purposes only, and Environex will not make any attempt to identify users according to their browsing activity.
- It is also possible that your ISP is logging your activity while you visit our site. This is obviously beyond the control of Environex International Pty Ltd.
- If you are using our internet site to seek information about Environex International Pty Ltd or to lodge a query or complaint, you will be given the opportunity to submit personal information in order to assist us in responding to you.
- Except where you volunteer personal or business information we will not procure information about you via any alternative means while you visit our site.
2. Use of "cookies"
- Persistent cookies identify pages accessed and can provide personalised features, for example, choosing which page you would like to make your start page. They are used to help us develop the design and layout of the internet site, improve applications and measure their effectiveness.
- Session cookies are used for security purposes and to maintain the continuity of your browsing session. For example, these cookies allow you to be recognised once you have logged in and move around the internet site.
- You can configure your web browser software to reject cookies, however in that case the full functionality of some parts of our internet site may not be available.
- The use of these technologies allows them to deliver customised advertising content, measure the effectiveness of their advertising, evaluate users’ use of our internet site and other internet sites and provide other services relating to internet site activity and internet usage. Those third parties may also transfer the information they collect to others where required to do so by law, or where those others process the information on their behalf. The services we may use from time to time include Google Analytics, AddThis and Microsoft (e.g. ASP.net and Bing Maps). You can find more details in the privacy policies for those services, including information on how to opt-out of certain conduct.
- If you do not want Flash cookies stored on your computer, you can adjust the Internet site Storage Settings Panel of your Flash Player. You can also control Flash cookies by going to the Global Storage Settings Panel and following the instructions (which may include instructions that explain, for example, how to delete existing Flash cookies (referred to as "information" on the Macromedia site), how to prevent Flash cookies from being placed on your computer without your being asked, and (for Flash Player 8 and later) how to block Flash cookies that are not being delivered by the operator of the page you are on at the time).
- Please note that setting the Flash Player to restrict or limit acceptance of Flash cookies may limit the functionality of internet sites using Flash, which Environex International Pty Ltd internet sites may do from time to time.
You can manage cookies via your browser settings:
- Internet Explorer
For further information on cookies, visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/ or http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
3. For what purpose do we collect, hold and use your personal information?
We collect personal information about you through your interaction with our internet sites so that we can perform our business activities and functions in an effective, efficient and responsible manner, to engage effectively with the communities in which we operate and to provide the best possible quality customer service.
We collect, hold and use such personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide products or services to you or your business, and source products or services from you or your business, and communicate effectively in relation to those business activities,
- To respond to queries and provide information about our products, services, and business operations, including to provide you with up-to-date information on safe use and handling of products or access to restricted areas of our internet sites,
- To update our records and keep your contact details up to date,
- To perform normal business functions and processes such as account and contract management, processing of orders and coordinating deliveries, issuing and payment of invoices, account and contract management, marketing, planning, quality control and process improvement, research, product and service development, and audit,
- To undertake safety and environmental incident management, investigation, review and reporting,
- In connection with recruitment activities, including to conduct background checks and other screening checks, to verify your identity and personal information provided to us, assess your application, manage our recruitment processes, contact you regarding potential positions, maintain our records and deal with your enquiries,
- To maintain up to date records of appropriate qualifications and experience of third parties, with respect to transport, handling or storage of dangerous goods sold by us,
- To process and respond to any complaint made by you,
- o assess the performance of our internet sites and improve their operation, and to grant you access to protected areas of our internet sites. For example, when you use this website our Internet Service Provider (ISP) may make a record of your visit and log your server address, your domain name, the date, time and duration of your visit, the pages and documents you accessed, the previous site you had accessed (i.e the referring url) and the type of browser you are using. This information is collected for statistical purposes only, and Environex International Pty Ltd will not make any attempt to identify users according to their browsing activity,
- To comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator or judicial or administrative body, or in cooperation with any governmental authority, for example:
- Laws and regulations relating to access to security-sensitive products such as ammonium nitrate,
- Participating in document disclosure processes mandated by law, such as discovery in court proceedings, or responding to subpoenae or notices to produce information issued by competent authorities (for example, in some circumstances, a law enforcement agency or other government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect our ISP’s logs), and
- Notification and reporting to emergency services and other regulatory bodies.
It is also possible that your ISP is logging your activity while you visit our site. This is obviously beyond the control of the Environex International Pty Ltd.
4. What are the consequences of not collecting or disclosing your personal information?
If you do not provide us with the personal information provided above, or we do not use or disclose it as described in paragraph 2 of this policy, then we may not be able to perform as effectively the activities for which we collect personal information through your use of this website, as described in the previous section of this policy. For example:
- We may not be able to provide the requested products or services, or important information about them, to you or your business, either at all or to the same standards,
- We may be limited in our ability to consider you for employment with us, or
- We may not be able to respond to your questions or complaints promptly and effectively.
5. To whom may we disclose your information?
Environex International Pty Ltd will not sell, rent or trade your personal information.
Subject to applicable laws, we may disclose your personal information, for the purposes described in paragraph 3 above to:
- Other companies within the Environex International Pty Ltd,
- Employees and contractors of companies within the Environex International Pty Ltd,
- Service providers to companies within the Environex International Pty Ltd that assist us with our business operations by providing archival, auditing, accounting, community relations, customer or investor contact, legal, business consulting, banking, payment, delivery, data processing, research, training, internet site or technology services.
- In connection with our recruitment activities, where an application or expression of interest in employment with Environex International Pty Ltd has been submitted by you or on your behalf, to third party referees, your previous employers, academic institutions, recruiters, screening check providers, health service providers, professional and trade associations, law enforcement agencies (for example, where a role with Environex International Pty Ltd will involve access to security sensitive materials such as ammonium nitrate),
- Governmental, law enforcement, regulatory, judicial or administrative bodies to comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction, or in order to cooperate with such bodies.
We are subject to a range of requirements which require us to take steps to protect the security of personal information, and take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. The measures we employ include firewalls, encryption secure premises and data access controls. Despite this, you should be aware that there are risks in transmitting any data electronically, and any information which you transmit to us online is transmitted at your own risk.
7. Direct marketing
We may send you direct marketing communications and information about our products and services that we consider may be of interest to you. These communications may be sent in various forms, principally email or mail, but also from time to time by telephone, SMS or fax, in accordance with applicable laws. At any time you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by contacting us at the contact details below or by using opt-out facilities provided in the marketing communications which you receive, and we will then ensure that your name is removed from our list of direct marketing recipients.
We do not provide your personal information to other organisations for the purposes of direct marketing.
8. How can you access, correct or update your information
You may request access to any personal information we hold about you at any time by contacting us (see the contact details below). Where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will try to provide you with suitable means of accessing it, for example, by mailing or emailing it to you. We may charge you a fee to cover our administrative and other reasonable costs in providing the information to you. We will not charge for simply making the request and will not charge for making any corrections to your personal information.
There may be instances where there are legal restrictions on granting you access to the personal information we hold. If that happens, we will give you written reasons for any refusal.
If you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request us to amend it. We will consider if the information requires amendment. If we do not agree that there are grounds for amendment then we will add a note to the personal information stating that you disagree with it.
9. What is the process for complaining about a breach of privacy?
If you believe that your privacy has been infringed, please contact us using the contact information below, and provide details of the incident so that we can investigate it.
We request that complaints about breaches of privacy be made in writing, so we can be sure about the details of the complaint. The Environex International Pty Ltd Limited General Counsel deals with privacy complaints, and any complaints should be directed to our General Counsel using the contact details below. We will attempt to confirm as appropriate and necessary with you your understanding of the conduct relevant to the complaint and what you expect as an outcome. We will inform you whether we will conduct an investigation and the estimated completion date for the investigation process.
After we have completed our enquiries, we will contact you, usually in writing, to advise the outcome and invite a response to our conclusions about the complaint. If we receive a response from you, we will assess it and advise if we have changed our view.
10. How to contact us
We will treat your requests or complaints confidentially. Our representative will contact you within a reasonable time after receipt of your complaint to discuss your concerns and outline options regarding how they may be resolved. We will aim to ensure that your complaint is resolved in a timely and appropriate manner.
Director – Environex International Pty Ltd
Sorry, there were no PDF found for this category(A).
Sorry, there were no PDF found for this category(B).
Sorry, there were no PDF found for this category(C).
Sorry, there were no PDF found for this category(D).
Sorry, there were no PDF found for this category(E).
Sorry, there were no PDF found for this category(F).
Sorry, there were no PDF found for this category(G).
Sorry, there were no PDF found for this category(H).
Sorry, there were no PDF found for this category(I).
Sorry, there were no PDF found for this category(J).
Sorry, there were no PDF found for this category(K).
Sorry, there were no PDF found for this category(L).
Sorry, there were no PDF found for this category(M).
Sorry, there were no PDF found for this category(N).
Sorry, there were no PDF found for this category(O).
Sorry, there were no PDF found for this category(P).
Sorry, there were no PDF found for this category(Q).
Sorry, there were no PDF found for this category(R).
Sorry, there were no PDF found for this category(S).
Sorry, there were no PDF found for this category(T).
Sorry, there were no PDF found for this category(U).
Sorry, there were no PDF found for this category(V).
Sorry, there were no PDF found for this category(W).
Sorry, there were no PDF found for this category(X).
Sorry, there were no PDF found for this category(Y).
Sorry, there were no PDF found for this category(Z).